You can simply log into your VPS by the login details provided by your host or you can use IPMI to login directly into the server through web user interface. At the terminal follow the following instructions.
- Type ‘ifconfig‘ into the terminal console
- Each ‘eth#‘ will have at least one ‘inet addr‘, this is your IP address (‘inet6 addr‘ for IPv6)
- Press and hold the ‘Windows‘ key, and then press ‘R‘
- Type in ‘cmd‘ into the prompt
- Type in ‘ipconfig‘ into the command prompt
You will now see the current IP addresses your VPS is using